Sunday, April 29, 2007

Hello to less privacy

RYO

I read this article which is entitled Hello To Less Privacy, and written by Puente, M. it's about privacy. Now, stealing our privacy and leaking to everyone by someone else are getting easy. In You Tube world, our privacy are disturbed easily. As technologies such as cell phone camera are released and improved, our privacy tend to be stolen, especially the days when something happens in front of public. many celebrities are afraid of it. Also, they are often taken their embarrassed pictures secretly and they come out in public as Paparazzi. These happenings are increasing day by day. In the future, if technologies improve, people will be able to take someone's pictures secretly, and it will be easy to put on web site such as You Tube. It will almost be time to say hello to less privacy.


After I read this article, I felt that even at this moment, someone might be taking a picture of me and putting it on You Tube. That would be terrible, so I felt scary. I'm also one of the avid fans of You Tube, and watch some funny videos, movies, and musics. From You Tube watchers' perspectives, it will be funny and it makes them smile. On the other hand, from perspectives of people whose pictures came out in public through You Tube accidentally, they must be embarrassed and it makes them very disappointed. Therefore, this issue has many controversial points. In my opinion, I think some of embarrassed pictures must be deleted by government as soon as possible. I also think You Tube itself should be illegalized for disturbing people's copyrights. However, after finishing up this assignment, I'll go to You Tube and listen some musics. Now, I see that all people are selfish for it including me!

No comments: